Monday, January 30, 2012

Vagabondage Exploring

I love travelling. If given a choice, I would just keep going from one place to another exploring every inch of the planet. Unfortunately, money makes travelling possible (most of the times!). But that does not go to say that I have never travelled! I have, to many places around the world.

But as the name suggests, my travels have been vagabondage! For those who are unfamiliar with the word, it means 'idle wandering'. I love going to places without any 'reason' to go there. That is the best way to see a new place.

When you have expectations from a place, you know what you will feel like when you visit the spot. You have seen pictures of the place and all the famous 'tourist' spots for ages! This only takes you one step closer to getting to see what everyone has seen.

For a quick visit, this may be perfectly fine! But what about people who want to spend time getting to know how people there live? If you like hanging around the local village just to see how the natives live, you are surely a vagabondage explorer!

No comments:

Post a Comment